Upland Bird & Game - Typical Day
- Wake up!
- 6:30 am - light breakfast
- 7:00 am - hit the road
- Sunrise - catch the birds feeding in the fields... attack!
- 10:00 am - work the fringe areas getting the birds going back into cover
- 12:00 am - well deserved lunch / nap if requested
- 1:30 pm - work the sloughs, shelterbelts, and bush flusing birds
- 5:00 pm - catch the birds coming back out to feed
- Sunset - head back to camp for supper and beers, and watch the video of the days hunt
Upland Bird & Game - Season
Season runs from mid-September to End of October. Actual dates to be confirmed by Last Mountain Lake Outfitters upon booking.
Upland Bird & Game - Packages & Rates
|3 Day Hunt
||$1,200 / hunter
||$1,150 / hunter
||$1,100 / hunter
***All prices in USD***
5% Discount if deposits are received by January 31!
* Waterfowl packages are also available, as we are experts in Waterfowl.